- Translation carried out by a computer.More example sentences
- When you put speech recognition together with machine translation, you get terrible results.
- That is not predicted by machine translation, word-processor spell-checking, or incompetent retyping; it's just an inscrutable mystery.
- Thanks to L & H Japanese-English machine translation software, we can offer a part translation of this particular Pentium III page.
More definitions of machine translationDefinition of machine translation in:
- The British & World English dictionary