- The butterflies and larger moths, comprising those of interest to the general collector. Compare with microlepidoptera.More example sentences
- Our goal is to use the most promising candidates for resolving deep-level relationships within Noctuoidea, Bombycoidea and Macrolepidoptera generally.
- This study suggests that macrolepidoptera may be using specific needle terpenes, or groups of terpenes, as egg-laying cues.
- Night-active Macrolepidoptera fauna has been studied for more than 40 years.
More definitions of macrolepidopteraDefinition of macrolepidoptera in:
- The British & World English dictionary