Definition of made man in English:
1A man whose success in life is assured.
- They take vows of fidelity to the Family, and they respect other made men.
- Kernaghan is suddenly a made man, part of the Rolodex of the press.
- All these made men - you took stock of them by how nice they dressed, what kind of watch they wore, what kind of shoes, what suit.
1.1A man who has been formally inducted as a full member of the Mafia.
- He once compared entering the inner circle to becoming a "made man" in a Mafia family.
- He plays Christopher Moltisanti, a recent made man in the Soprano organization.
- Television shows such as The Sopranos have made Americans as familiar with the language and customs of the Mafia as any made man.
Definition of made man in:
- British & World English dictionary