- A square that is divided into smaller squares, each containing a number, such that the figures in each vertical, horizontal, and diagonal row add up to the same value.More example sentences
- Benjamin can also handle magic squares, natural logarithms, cube roots, and much more.
- One of the most ancient of mathematical curiosities is the so-called magic square.
- His version of magic square - a variant now termed the Franklin magic square - was inspired by the work of Stifel and Frénicle, both of whose magic squares were of a more traditional variety.
More definitions of magic squareDefinition of magic square in:
- The British & World English dictionary