(also magnesium light)
- A brilliant white flare containing metallic magnesium wire or ribbon.More example sentences
- Out from the tomb comes Angel, another surreally beautiful blonde male sidhe, but glowing like a magnesium flare and flying straight up into the air on his gossamer wings.
- His career was bright like a magnesium flare and as brief.
- The blast wounded all the crewmembers in the cargo compartment, including loadmaster Levitow, and knocked an activated magnesium flare from the hand of a crewmember who'd been illuminating the battlefield for Army troops.
More definitions of magnesium flareDefinition of magnesium flare in:
- The British & World English dictionary