- Of, relating to, or employing both optical and magnetic phenomena or technology.More example sentences
- Therefore, when the magneto-optical recording area and the pre-formatted recording area have substantially the same linear recording density, only one pit exists in the spot area of a reproducing beam.
- A wide array of other storage devices has been created since the dawn of the computer age, including punch cards, paper tape, zip drives, magneto-optical drives, and jaz drives.
- A magneto-optical flying head utilizes a steerable mirror in combination with a light source and a lens to write and read data onto a magneto-optical storage disk.
More definitions of magneto-opticalDefinition of magneto-optical in:
- The British & World English dictionary