- The selling of goods to customers by mail, generally involving selection from a special catalog: available by mail order only [as modifier]: a mail-order distributor of generic drugsMore example sentences
- This year the tubers will be offered in the centre's mail order catalogue.
- Many of the forcing jars available today at florist shops or via mail-order catalogues are reproductions of famous designs from the Victorian era or earlier.
- Bulbs are widely available this month in retail nurseries and mail-order catalogs.
More definitions of mail orderDefinition of mail order in:
- The British & World English dictionary