Definition of maker in English:
1 [usually in combination] A person or thing that makes or produces something: a cabinetmaker
More example sentences
- This means generic drug makers can legitimately produce cheaper copycat versions of the drugs.
- Sound of Music is a one man show - there are no producers or tea makers, just me and my music.
- The court, however, has chided the software maker for failing to produce much in the way of evidence at all.
2 (our, the, etc., Maker) God; the Creator.
- Our Maker wants us to succeed, to fulfill our unique spiritual purpose, and to discover and cocreate the life of our dreams.
- I'm looking ahead to the next 50 and all that this ol' life has to offer untill my maker calls me home!!
- But I do believe in the Maker, and that he probably has a plan.