Definition of maladjusted in English:
Failing or unable to cope with the demands of a normal social environment: maladjusted behavior
More example sentences
- High scorers are viewed as maladjusted, whiney, demanding, and quick-tempered.
- Ghost World realistically portrays the often obsessive, compulsive and maladjusted postures of youth.
- They are socially maladjusted, and attention and dependence seeking.
- Example sentences
- Johnson and Norem-Hebeisen noted that destructive conflict leads to social isolation which is associated with behavioral maladjustment.
- Existing studies have primarily looked at the ideational content of self-statements within single domains of childhood maladjustment.
- These negative outcomes may lead to social isolation, loss of status among peers, and psychological maladjustment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.