- A synthetic organophosphorus compound that is used as an insecticide and is relatively harmless to plants and other animals.More example sentences
- Recommended chemical treatments include such common insecticides as permethrin, malathion, diazinon and sevin.
- Nearly all of the streams in urban areas contained insecticides commonly used on lawns, such as diazinon and malathion.
- The alcohol in malathion lotion and the terpenoids may cause stinging.
More definitions of malathionDefinition of malathion in:
- The British & World English dictionary