- 1(Of a person or part of the body) abnormally formed; misshapen: her ribs are malformedMore example sentences
- The thyroid gland, located in the neck, is sometimes malformed, or completely undeveloped.
- Not surprisingly, offspring from clutches with no malformed young survived significantly better than offspring from clutches in which young were malformed.
- Approximately 5,000 to 7,000 malformed infants were born to women who ingested thalidomide during pregnancy.
- 1.1Not conforming to a standard type: malformed web pagesMore example sentences
- The network checking fails to handle especially malformed network requests properly.
- In December we reported how a malformed text message could crash older mobiles.
- Application data is not considered, i.e., intentionally malformed packets are not necessarily noticed, assuming their IP headers can be read.