- The intention to kill or harm, which is held to distinguish unlawful killing from murder.More example sentences
- If the jury decided that James lacked malice aforethought, he could still be found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, i.e., unlawful killing without malice aforethought.
- Murder is unlawful homicide committed with malice aforethought.
- Did he kill her with malice aforethought, willfully, deliberately?
More definitions of malice aforethoughtDefinition of malice aforethought in:
- The British & World English dictionary