Definition of management accounting in English:
The provision of financial data and advice to a company for use in the organization and development of its business.
- As a result, there is worth in considering the relationship between management accounting and financial accounting when examining public sector accounting change.
- Well, what I do includes management accounting and financial control, budgeting, reporting, cash flow analysis, scenario analysis, etcetera.
- These findings support a global view of the development of management accounting in different locales at the expense of cultural differences.
management accountant noun
- Example sentences
- It has no chief financial officer, preferring to stick with a management accountant, and no far-flung international offices.
- Bond, a retired management accountant, received £822 for the warranty on his £17,000 Rover 75, bought in January.
- In later years the probability of the management accountant achieving professional status independently of the public accountant was questioned.
Definition of management accounting in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan