- A small, close-fitting upright collar.More example sentences
- Finally, a mandarin collar comes up one or two inches from the collarbone and doesn't turn down.
- Then she decided to match it with a fitting black blouse with a mandarin collar and a silver dragon embroidered around the hem.
- The asymmetrical pullover features a mandarin collar, a six button front opening and a buttoned window pocket, all above a raised waistline seam.
More definitions of mandarin collarDefinition of mandarin collar in:
- The British & World English dictionary