noun (plural mannies)
- A male nanny: my husband would like us to hire a manny for our two boysMore example sentences
- Now it's mannies who not only serve as a caregiver to high profile children, but also serve as male role models who keep up with active, outdoors-loving kids.
- Male nannies, or ‘mannies’, are becoming increasingly popular with parents in London and the United States looking for a positive male role model for their children.
- But for security, she brought her kids and manny.
1990s: blend of man and nanny.
More definitions of mannyDefinition of manny in:
- The British & World English dictionary