- A pale, very dry Spanish sherry.More example sentences
- On the bar blackboard were fino, manzanilla, oloroso… excellent.
- Try manzanilla or fino with fish, dry oloroso and amontillado with cheese, ham and game, and sweet oloroso and Pedro Ximenez with sweets and fruit.
- Fino and manzanilla are the most fragile of the sherries, but if you keep them refrigerated, they should be fine for cooking for a couple of weeks.
Spanish, literally 'chamomile' (because the flavor is said to be reminiscent of that of chamomile).
More definitions of manzanillaDefinition of manzanilla in:
- The British & World English dictionary