- Sugar produced by evaporating the sap of certain maples, especially the sugar maple.More example sentences
- Combine water, salt, maple sugar, cumin, coriander, chili and cinnamon; stir until salt and sugar are dissolved.
- They set small paper plates of blueberries, maple sugar, wild rice, and venison next to me as my spirit made ready to leave the body.
- The aptly named sugar maple is the primary source of the sweet sap used to make maple syrup and maple sugar.
More definitions of maple sugarDefinition of maple sugar in:
- The British & World English dictionary