Definition of maquillage in English:
- Given the extreme, even theatrical way in which maquillage was wielded at the French court, there could be no question of its being intended to appear natural.
- By now, you should have perfected the art of daytime maquillage - you should have got the message that it is about concealment, camouflage and nature.
- The two shimmer with glitter in torn stockings and outrageous maquillage.
- Example sentences
- I know very little about make-up but luckily my gorgeous assistant Sarah, who is always immaculately coiffed and maquillaged, was able to help me out.
- She goes from a pretty, minimally maquillaged twenty-something to a golden-cheeked Renaissance maiden.
- Her glittery golden tresses rise around her head and frame her maquillaged face.
Words that rhyme with maquillagedécolletage, découpage, Lesage, paysage, plage, potage, vernissage
Definition of maquillage in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.