- Give a marblelike variegated finish to (an object or material): (as adjective marbleized) an old financial ledger with a marbleized coverMore example sentences
- It is composed of the biggest arches I have ever walked under, and almost everything seems to be made of marble, gold, gilded marble, or marbleized gold.
- The background is an intricately marbleized cascade of diaphanous, sea-foam-green skeins over cerulean blue, a surface more precious and less labored than usual.
- In many cases, framers are ‘customizing’ custom framing jobs by hand-making the frame or staining and gold leafing moulding, marbleizing matboard or etching glass.
More definitions of marbleizeDefinition of marbleize in:
- The British & World English dictionary