- The portion of a market controlled by a particular company or product.More example sentences
- It is the second largest producer of lime in Poland, with a market share of just under a third.
- However, the brand has steadied and increased its market share over the past two years.
- The new site certainly seems determined to live up to its English name by grabbing all the market share it can muster.
More definitions of market shareDefinition of market share in:
- The British & World English dictionary