- A person who introduces speakers, players, or entertainers.More example sentences
- It is a good idea to have someone acting as master of ceremonies and introducing speakers.
- To add spice to the event, well-known TV personalities were introduced as the masters of ceremonies.
- One story tells of a committee that did this, telling the master of ceremonies to warn speakers that if they went past the allotted time, they would be mowed down with a sharp bang of the gavel.
More definitions of master of ceremoniesDefinition of master of ceremonies in:
- The British & World English dictionary