- A name given to several plants that bloom in May, especially certain hepaticas and anemones and the trailing arbutus.More example sentences
- Mint, lemon balm, pennyroyal, chives, chamomile, mayflower, and summer savory are a few herbs perfectly suited to this microclimate.
- On May Day we picked a May Queen and carried her around the school on a throne decorated with yellow mayflowers.
- In the damp fields surrounding the streams I found cowslip, self heal and mayflower.
More definitions of MayflowerDefinition of mayflower in:
- The British & World English dictionary