Definition of MDPV in English:
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, a synthetic mood-altering drug with stimulant properties.
- Chemical formula: C16H21NO3
- An entire new generation of chemical highs including substances such as methylone, butylone and MDPV has been discovered by the investigation.
- They contain man-made chemicals such as mephedrone and methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), related to khat, an organic stimulant found in Arab and East African countries.
- For instance, West Virginia legislators banned the bath salt drug MDPV last year, making it a misdemeanor to sell, buy or possess the synthetic drug.
Definition of MDPV in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.