- The time at which a meal is eaten: fill up at mealtimes and get out of the habit of snacking it must be mealtime soonMore example sentences
- The women ate familiar, everyday foods at mealtimes and for their evening snack.
- I like having my family together at mealtimes, for the Lord knows the rest of the time we are separated.
- With less-structured mealtimes, consumers are eating smaller amounts of food more regularly than three meals a day.
More definitions of mealtimeDefinition of mealtime in:
- The British & World English dictionary