informal , chiefly North American
plural noun(meds) Back to top
Medicine; medication: he’d forgotten to take his meds
More example sentences
- I don't want to take my meds either, but when I get like that I ask my ex-wife what it was like before the meds and I remember, sort of.
- Can I take my meds prior to a fasting blood test?
- I opined that since the good doctor had actually SEEN the patient, he might be the best to decide which med was appropriate.
Master of Education.
- He has an MEd in instructional technology from George Mason University and is presently pursuing a PhD at George Mason's Graduate School of Education.
- He has a BA from the University of the North and an MEd in counselling psychology from an American institution, as well as a PhD in Education from Rhodes.
- Vice chair Suzanne M. Whitmer, RN, CNOR, MEd, formally thanked the 2001 authors who wrote articles for the newsletter.