- Latin of about ad 600–1500.More example sentences
- Cormorant comes via the Old French cormaran from medieval Latin corvus marinus, sea-raven.
- But there were other reasons why we can observe this shift from medieval Latin to the vernacular.
- Languages courses available in the York area include Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, classical or medieval Latin.
More definitions of medieval LatinDefinition of medieval Latin in:
- The British & World English dictionary