- A short, high-pitched sound, especially as emitted by an animal or a vehicle’s horn: the kitten released a terrified meep (as exclamation) ‘Meep, meep,’ said Keating, giving a good imitation of the Road Runner cartoon characterMore example sentences
- Haley sprang back into her room, cursing the shrill meep that burst from her lips
- The evildoer always gets punished in the end, usually after a "meep, meep" from his intended victim just before the boulder rolls back the other way and flattens him.
- One last meep, and they were both gone.
More definitions of meepDefinition of meep in:
- The British & World English dictionary