(also megamouth shark)
- A shark with a very large wide mouth and tiny teeth, first captured in 1976 off the Hawaiian Islands.
More example sentences
- Megachasma pelagios, the only member of the family Megachasmidae
- The megamouth shark is characterized by a distinctive white band on the anterior surface of the snout.
- The megamouth shark is one of the most mysterious and least understood of all the sharks.
- The outermost surface of the megamouth's body is blackish brown, while its belly is noticeably white.
More definitions of megamouthDefinition of megamouth in:
- The British & World English dictionary