- Melodramatic behavior, action, or writing.More example sentences
- Apart from its balletic set-pieces of gunfights, the film ran a gauntlet of emotions from violent excitement to melodramatics to softhearted sentimentality.
- Those scripts had occasional moments of truth but were stuck in a rut of creaky sentiment and melodramatics.
- Or maybe it's just old-fashioned, gutwrenching melodramatics.
More definitions of melodramaticsDefinition of melodramatics in:
- The British & World English dictionary