- A group of men considered collectively, especially the men of a particular family or community: the menfolk of the village watch the goings-onMore example sentences
- The common refrain that it is the menfolk in the families who control the women elected members may be partly true; but studies show that the situation is rapidly changing.
- I can understand the anguish which will be beginning to form in the minds of so many Ulster families whose menfolk have worked at Harland's for generations.
- Then, there is the crucial administering of the medicine in the murrel that is deftly handled by the menfolk and the women in the family.
More definitions of menfolkDefinition of menfolk in:
- The British & World English dictionary