- Inflammation of the membranes of the brain and the adjoining cerebral tissue.More example sentences
- An infant with botulism is often diagnosed with sepsis or meningoencephalitis because of symptoms of lethargy and irritability on presentation.
- Disease also includes endocarditis, keratitis, osteomyelitis, peritonitis, and meningoencephalitis.
- Bacterial encephalitis is rare and usually occurs in the setting of meningoencephalitis.
More definitions of meningoencephalitisDefinition of meningoencephalitis in:
- The British & World English dictionary