- Of or relating to the menses or menstruation: menstrual bloodMore example sentences
- We examined whether women with irregular cycles have more menstrual symptoms than do women with regular cycles.
- Do you think someone's behavior may be telling you about a menstrual disorder?
- An incorrect menstrual history can, of course, alter the correct interpretation of the test.
late Middle English: from Latin menstrualis, from menstruum 'menses', from mensis 'month'.
More definitions of menstrualDefinition of menstrual in:
- The British & World English dictionary