- Conduct that makes another person suffer but does not involve physical assault.More example sentences
- Why would she endure months of alleged mental cruelty if she understood the agreement was only for existing assets something with which she had no problem?
- In its ruling the court said the husband's behaviour towards his wife constituted mental cruelty under Indian matrimonial law.
- If you said that stuff to a player nowadays he'd be running away getting his agent and getting you sued for mental cruelty.
More definitions of mental crueltyDefinition of mental cruelty in:
- The British & World English dictionary