- A toxic white crystalline compound, used as a fungicide and antiseptic.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: HgCl2
- Subsequent research by Hutchings confirmed this prediction and gold catalysts were found to be about three times more active than the commercial mercuric chloride catalysts then used in vinyl chloride manufacture.
- Mercury Additive - - Prepare a concentrated mercury solution by mixing 1g of mercuric chloride with 30 ml distilled water.
- Effect of mercuric chloride on solute permeability of hydrogen peroxide in a Chara internode.
More definitions of mercuric chlorideDefinition of mercuric chloride in:
- The British & World English dictionary