nounNorth American • informal
- Mad or idiotic ideas or behavior: there’s method in this man’s meshugaasMore example sentences
- And while it has thus far been unable to realize a minor profit, at least it has each week conjured the meshugaas of Damian and of Kalvos.
- My only excuse is that amidst all the meshugaas going on on Wednesday, particularly the fact I was so hung over, I simply made a mistake.
- The one in Iraq may still read like a success story to a handful of Likudo-fascists, but looks like a stinking meshugaas to the rest of the planet.
early 20th century: Yiddish, noun from meshuga.
More definitions of meshugaasDefinition of meshugaas in:
- The British & World English dictionary