- Utensils or other articles made of metal.More example sentences
- Military supplies, silks, porcelain, produce, tax silver, metalware, medicinal herbs, tribute goods, and all manner of merchandise poured into the capital from neighboring counties, distant provinces, and beyond the seas.
- The metalware, ceramics, glassware, and carpets he depicted were highly prized and costly, and to add them to a painting endowed it with greater value through their physical presence.
- The project has been recreating both the fabric of the building and things from his home, including furniture, textiles, glass, and metalware, using only medieval materials, tools, and techniques.
More definitions of metalwareDefinition of metalware in:
- The British & World English dictionary