A synthetic drug with more rapid and lasting effects than amphetamine, used illegally as a stimulant and as a prescription drug to treat narcolepsy and maintain blood pressure.
- A methyl derivative of amphetamine; chemical formula C6H5CH2CH(CH3)NH(CH3)
More example sentences
- Ritalin is a stimulant whose effects are similar to those of amphetamine, methamphetamine and cocaine.
- But there is confusion out there in the public eye about methamphetamine and amphetamines.
- No significant differences were found in the use of marijuana or methamphetamine across rural areas.
Definition of methamphetamine in:
- The British & World English dictionary