noun( • trademark in the UK)
- another term for methamphetamine.More example sentences
- In the NHSDA, stimulant use was defined as the nonmedical use of benzedrine, amphetamines, biphetamine, Dexamyl, Dexedrine, Fastin, Ionamin, methamphetamine, methedrine, Methylphenidate, or Preludin.
- The agents also seized 65 kg of amphetamines and around 5kg of methedrine, the main ingredient in the manufacture of amphetamines, as well as manufacturing equipment with a market value of around NT $100 million.
- Nevertheless, he was to remain fairly anonymous, financially impoverished, and addicted to methedrine for most of his life.
More definitions of methedrineDefinition of methedrine in:
- The British & World English dictionary