- another term for methanol.More example sentences
- The member for Otago raised an interesting point relating to methyl alcohol and ethyl alcohol.
- Methanol, which is also known as methyl alcohol, wood spirit, and wood naptha, is the simplest example of an alcohol.
- Another example of the usefulness of this technology is in determining potential environmental impacts of using methyl alcohol instead of gasoline in internal combustion engines.
More definitions of methyl alcoholDefinition of methyl alcohol in:
- The British & World English dictionary