- A business that operates on a very small scale: more than half the new enterprises are sole proprietorships or microbusinesses with no more than two employeesMore example sentences
- There were more then one million microbusinesses that needed money to expand and couldn't get it.
- Along with bolstering savings, workers are looking to microbusinesses as a hedge against the risk of layoffs or pay cuts.
- You see women with cell phones in the villages of India, running microbusinesses.
More definitions of microbusinessDefinition of microbusiness in:
- The British & World English dictionary