- A small and fuel-efficient car.More example sentences
- Why aren't more different types of cars - namely hatchbacks, wagons and microcars - more readily available in the U.S.?
- Along came the microcar, a tiny automobile often powered by a motorcycle engine yet offering protection from the weather, along with conventional seating.
- Today's applications stem from the efforts of engineer Hubertus van Doorne whose twin-rubber-belt Variomatic transmission propelled Dutch-built DAF microcars to a 52-mph top speed in 1958.
More definitions of microcarDefinition of microcar in:
- The British & World English dictionary