- The branch of chemistry concerned with the reactions and properties of substances in minute quantities, e.g., in living tissue.More example sentences
- Otolith microchemistry can provide details on the types of environments occupied during a fish's life and help to determine its life-history type.
- To hundreds of students and professions, too, this was their introduction to microchemistry and its chief exponent, Anton Alexander Benedetti-Pichler.
- As a microscopist and microchemist, I define classical microchemistry as the period from the first application of chemical tests conducted while actually viewing the results with a microscope, to the general introduction of non-microscopical instrumental analysis.
More definitions of microchemistryDefinition of microchemistry in:
- The British & World English dictionary