- 1A genre consisting of low-budget alternative or independent films and videos: she took a course in microcinema at the state collegeMore example sentences
- As a producer of microcinema it is important that you have an understanding of the filmmaking process.
- Acts of communication, whether or not they take place within the context of microcinema, might fail.
- 1.1A small room or theater used to show low-budget independent films: the campus has three microcinemasMore example sentences
- Unless you saw every single film shown in any single theatre, art gallery, film festival, microcinema and basement, a top ten list is only personal and timely.
- For many years, microcinemas have helped to bring independent films to audiences around the world.
- Independent Exposure is screened worldwide at various microcinemas and alternative venues and festivals around the world.