- (Of a material) formed of microscopic crystals.More example sentences
- The extent of change, however, varies considerably, depending on the type of microcrystalline stone and on the heat treatment procedures used.
- Associated minerals include pyrophyllite, lazulite, quartz, various brightly colored iron oxides, barite, and a suite of microcrystalline phosphates.
- This difference is due to the fact that most volcanic rocks are microcrystalline or partly glassy, and thus it is more difficult to classify them by their mineralogical composition.
More definitions of microcrystallineDefinition of microcrystalline in:
- The British & World English dictionary