- A very fine synthetic yarn.More example sentences
- Knits are available in 100 percent cotton, blends and synthetics, including microfibers and performance fibers.
- In the case of very tightly woven microfibers, you may wish to tip the pattern slightly off-grain in order to prevent puckered seams.
- In addition, the fiber is as warm as traditional performance fabrics, but it weighs half as much because the microfibers are so fine.
More definitions of microfiberDefinition of microfiber in:
- The British & World English dictionary