- Microphotographic reproduction on film or paper of a manuscript, map, or other document.More example sentences
- I see people in libraries and archives and Family History Centres, obsessed with finding traces of family in microform, in scraps of paper, officially, and sometimes arbitrarily, preserved for posterity.
- ‘The equipment that is used to provide physical access to the information in microform and in compact disc format result in considerably distinct experiences for users’.
- Others, however, are more obvious on a small scale, or microform.
More definitions of microformDefinition of microform in:
- The British & World English dictionary