(British also microlitre)
- One millionth of a liter. (Symbol: μl)More example sentences
- For the size ranges of interest for drug delivery, the internal volumes of liposomes in suspension are usually of the order of microliters per milligram of lipid.
- Two microliters of the resulting liquid was used as a sequencing template.
- I set up my experiment today, in a 96-well plate (here's one similar to what I was using, if you don't know the beasts), and spent a good chunk of the afternoon pipetting in a few microliters of this and a few microliters of that.
More definitions of microliterDefinition of microliter in:
- The British & World English dictionary