The use of the microscope.
More example sentences
- The recesses and interior areas of an object may be viewed using video microscopy, employing an optical fibre and camera probe.
- The kinetics of the fungal infection were followed by light, confocal and electron microscopy.
- Light microscopy and low-vacuum scanning electron microscopy were used to investigate the secretory process.
- More example sentences
- Interference can act over great distances and still beguiles geneticists, microscopists, and mathematicians alike.
- Most microscopists held that the blood of different mammals could not be differentiated, and so were reluctant to testify when a defendant's life might be at stake.
- Since techniques of observation were largely undeveloped, many microscopists were not certain precisely what it was they were to look for, nor of the nature of their subjects.
Definition of microscopy in:
- The British & World English dictionary