adverb & adjective
- another term for amidships.More example sentences
- There was no one in sight, but he heard a fiddle and what sounded like an accordion, and what he'd thought was just an anchor light was also the gleam of light from the scuttles of a low, midships deckhouse.
- The midships building is only a shell, though standing upright.
- Most of the midships area has collapsed in on itself, the weight buckling the hull outwards.
More definitions of midshipsDefinition of midships in:
- The British & World English dictionary