noun[usually as modifier] North American
- The central part of a city between the downtown and uptown areas: a huge midtown apartmentMore example sentences
- Very opposite in style and feel is the Vogel garden in the midtown business area of the city.
- Just a few days ago, the Detroit Free Press published statistics on the income of residents of the city's midtown area.
- My new office is on Park Avenue, in the midtown area.
More definitions of midtownDefinition of midtown in:
- The British & World English dictionary